Out of curiosity, I searched "German" and teleported myself to "newBERLIN" to have some fun. Since I have learned German (a.k.a Deutsch) for one year, I anticipate to know if I could communicate with German in German fluently.Thus, I came to NewBerlin, anxious to know what is going to happen.
However, things are always unpredictable. As I step in newBERLIN, I got a name tag "newBERLINer" on my head. Even if I have no idea what those Germans were chatting about, I still join them without fear.
...
Eager to meet some German freinds, however, an American from Maine showed up, I still fail to practice my German. He is my first friend on SL, also, we have made appointment with each other later at night. He will show me some great place to kill time. Through the experience, I hope I could make more friends from abroad.

沒有留言:
張貼留言